1- NAAHAM RAMADAN NIGHTS:
Gather friends and family in the enchanting award winning poolside venue Nahaam for a lavish buffet featuring selections of hot and cold mezze and a traditional lamb ouzi. Featuring live cooking stations including a selection of meats and sumptuous seafood grilled to perfection. In addition, diners can pair their dishes with steaming hot, freshly baked breads from the ever-popular Saj station followed by shisha on the terrace.
- Timings: Daily throughout Ramadan: Iftar, Sunset — 9:00pm / Shisha from 9:00pm – 11:00pm
- Price: AED 210 per person including Ramadan beverages, tea and coffee, water.
2- LI BEIRUT:
Diners looking for an authentic taste of Levantine flavours, need look no further that Li Beirut. A master of regional cuisine, Chef Jouni Ibrahim will take diners on a culinary voyage through some of Lebanon’s most cherished creations with carefully curated Iftar set menus.
- Timings: Daily throughout Ramadan: Iftar, Sunset — 9:00pm / A la carte, 9pm – 11pm /Shisha from 9:00pm – 1:00am.
- Price: AED 285 per person, including Ramadan beverages, tea, coffee and water
20% off above mentioned prices for Iftar in Nahaam and Li Beirut throughout Ramadan.
Discount Validity Date:
- Daily throughout Ramadan.
Exceptions / Terms and Conditions:
- Offer cannot be combined with multiple discounts, reservations mandatory.
For more information or to reserve a table please call +971-2-8115666 or email