Welcoming all students for job internship opportunities!
The AmCham Abu Dhabi invites all recent and upcoming graduates for recruitment appointments to discuss internship opportunities.
We are currently looking for motivated, passionate, talented, and dynamic interns to join our team, who are open to development opportunities. The goal of this program is to help further develop your skills in a professional work environment. As an intern, you will be working closely with AmCham Abu Dhabi’s Chief Executive Director (CED) and Programs Manager who will provide you with real hands-on projects and daily tasks. AmCham Abu Dhabi is dedicated to developing successful leaders, and we strive to make this internship as realistic and informative as possible.
Qualifications and Education:
- Up to 3-month internships.
- 2 positions available.
- Arabic language skill’s a plus, but not required.
- Proficiency in business writing, marketing, research’s a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
- Organization skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to project, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Unpaid internship, 24 – 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am -5:00 pm.
Interested in taking advantage of the above mentioned opportunity? Please submit your CV along with your educational certificates at the email below.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +971 2 631-3604, ext: 207